All property photos
Re-imagined in the heart of the Marina District, this dramatic residence blends an ultra-modern design with timeless appeal.
From the one-of-a-kind Great Room to the 360-degree roof terrace are seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining spaces perfect for a contemporary urban lifestyle.
Bathed by natural light and punctuated with natural elements contrasting with a light color palette, this is an absolutely stunning example of Organic-Modern architecture.
Situated on a prime block close to the Yacht Harbor, Marina Green, the trendy dining, shopping and entertainment attractions of Chestnut Street, as well as the St. Francisco and Golden Gate Yacht Clubs- home to the ultimate sailing race in the world, the America’s Cup- this is truly a world-class location, perfect for enjoying life in one of San Francisco’s most popular waterfront neighborhoods…
- Four story building zoned as two units
- 5-bedrooms, 4.5 Bath main residence featuring an incredible great room/ kitchen/ entertaining space with patio and two terraces including a roof-top terrace with Golden Gate views
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment with kitchen and yard, currently rented for $5,000/ month
- 2-car tandem garage with mechanical room and electrical car charging circuit
- 5,003 Square feet as per MLS, and 4,854 square feet as per Tax Records; Buyer to independently verify
- Built in 1926 – extensively remodeled by EAG Studios in 2017
- Smart home features include:
- Recessed iPad stations strategically located throughout with controls for the Wi-Fi, sound system, lighting, radiant heat and security systems via Nest
- Solar power
- Custom lighting
- Electronically-controlled translucent staircase windows
Completed in 2017, EAG Studio materialized this brilliant design and harmony of tones with the natural world in mind. With comfortable gathering spaces, indoor-outdoor living, and a wide-open floor plan this residence is boldly designed for today’s modern casual family living as well as large-scale entertaining.
THE MAIN LEVEL
- The main level of this residence is home to an incredible Great Room spanning the length of the residence. The huge gourmet chef’s dream kitchen with a large, artistically-curved Calacatta Nuvo quarts island and gas range stove, along with a built-in espresso machine, coffee and wine station, and outdoor patio with grilling area create a large range of cooking, dining and lounging possibilities. Hardwood floors and wood grained cabinetry complete the kitchen throughout. Two large dining/living/lounging/ entertaining spaces sandwich the wide-open kitchen creating a dazzling and ultra-chic setting for casual everyday enjoyment as well as elegant entertaining.
- The stunningly architectural staircase is highlighted by a large translucent window and paneled with wood beams from ceiling to floor creating a dramatic focal point for the one-of-a-kind Great Room
At the top of the main staircase lies family level which encompasses 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The luxurious master suite enjoys bay windows, dual closets and a master bath with soaking tub and a unique walk-through glass shower.
- Warm hardwood stairs lead to the wonderfully bright and dazzling top level with a fabulous sky lounge with an East terrace enjoying sweeping City Skyline views.
The office/ media room/ 5th bedroom steps out to the West terrace with glimpses of the Golden Gate Bridge Palace of Fine Arts.
- Entered through a staircase with retractable glass roof, the crowning jewel of the residence is a 360-degree roof terrace enjoying panoramic vistas of the Bay as well as San Francisco’s most iconic landmarks encompassing every era- from the Golden Gate Bridge to Salesforce Tower.
- At ground level is a 1-bedroom, 1-bath apartment with living area, separate kitchen, and back yard
The large 2 car tandem garage with electric car charger
MEET THE DESIGN TEAM
We push boundaries and break new ground.
Architecture is where the left and right brain come together. Creating an emotionally compelling building or space is only half of the equation. The project also needs to be financially viable. We combine creative ideas, space planning, and environments into construction plans that are custom-tailored to you. Our architecture team has passionate experience in integrating structures, materials, systems, technology and landscapes.
We transform space with elegant simplicity.
Creating, or revitalizing, your space is a collaborative, multifaceted process. We develop designs that connect you with the flow, materials, and functionality of your surroundings. We understand the big picture, with an eye for the details, in order to create timeless living experiences. Our designers envision, plan, and execute the details of your experience. To help you visualize the design we use whatever techniques are most instructive from digital storyboards to hand rendering to three-dimensional scale modeling.
We create environments for life.
We excel at seamlessly integrating your existing belongings with your new look. We can push the envelope with bold choices that make a big impression, or add fine touches and rich colors to your existing environment. We devise inviting spaces, grand or simple, with beautiful furnishing and art.
We create designs that honor the natural environment.
From LEED Platinum building to designing for better health, we approach every project as an opportunity to enhance human, building, and environmental performance. Our designers deliver innovative and creative ways to apply sustainable technologies and designs to create return on investment on many levels: financial, resale, environmental, and your health.